The next-door availability of transportation options, including access to the Western Railway Line (Matunga Road), the Harbour Line (Wadala) and the Central Line (Sion), will help lessen dependence on private vehicles for daily commuting. Needless to say, life in the new city center will also help you alleviate the pollution, traffic and environment issues of your city.
Located at the meeting point of the Monorail, the Metro Rail and the Eastern Freeway, the new city center will be Mumbai’s first destination to offer easy and fast connectivity to virtually any part of the city.Wadala rated as #1* Urban Residential Investment destination in the country with a likely appreciation of 133% in next 4 years .
Mumbai’s closest tryst with global quality living, NCP brought about the perfect mélange of luxury residences, corporate offices, fine hotels, elite schools, up-market shopping arcades, tree-fringed roads and more. This charming hallmark of Mumbai is the prime inspiration behind a truly world-class living haven envisioned by Lodha, across a 23 acre slice of the expansive 250 plus acre wide new world destination proposed by MMRDA.
Lodha’s exclusive association with the MMRDA will make this world-class living paradise the only residential choice for those privileged to enjoy life in Mumbai’s first global city centre.
- A Land parcel of 284 Acres, with a development potential of 40 million sq. ft. is under the control of one entity
- And, entrusted with the combined responsibilities of delivering the Metrorail, Monorail, and Eastern freeway projects
- Creating in the heart of Mumbai – A business, commercial, and cultural hub. A new CBD for corporate offices, anchored by key cultural institutions and commercial activity.
Architecture: WOHA, Singapore
Spearheading the design of New Cuffe Parade is WOHA – the world’s foremost architects for hi-rise buildings. WOHA’s award winning portfolio includes many of the world’s landmark structures. WOHA’s architecture is renowned for the fact that no two buildings designed by it anywhere in the world will ever have the same design. WOHA projects around the globe reflect a spectacular fusion of local context and tradition with modern architectural forms and ideas
- 22.5 acres of Regal development in the heart of Mumbai.
- 17 acres central green with lush palatial landscapes
- 60+ storey elegant towers re-defining the skyline of Mumbai
- Upto 30% less power consumption, rainwater harvesting and solar panels in sync with eco friendliness
Landscape: Sitetectonix, Singapore
The landscaping of New Cuffe Parade will be shaped by Sitetectonix, Singapore – the globally acclaimed landscape design consultants. Known to draw from the environmental, social, cultural, historic and economic backdrop of each project, Sitetectonix delivers innovative and cost-effective designs with uncompromising quality and dependability
Across a stunning landscape rolling out over 17 acres, you will find a bevy of facilities intended to luxuriously delight every one of your needs, from fitness to recreation, family activity to kids play, fine dining to movie watching, energetic sporting to leisurely walking, relaxation to rejuvenation and much more.
Construction Partners : L&T
Recent Update: Lodha is coming up with a new project in in Lodha Palava Dombivli by the name of Lodha Codename The Centre.